Monday, March 27, 2006

 

swing your pants in atlanta

The journey has begun! I left on Saturday afternoon from Philadelphia and landed in Atlanta around 5:30 pm. I had emailed a good friend from high school to see if she was able to make the trip out to the airport to have dinner with me, since I need to fill an almost four hour layover. While four hours is definitely a long time to spend in the airport between flights - it is definitely not enough time to catch up with someone you have not seen in five years! Tina and her husband, Mike, met me in the atrium by the baggage claim (3 train stops from my gate). We had a wonderful time catching up, and I powered up my ibook to show them photos from trips to North Carolina, France, and Virginia. I had many more photos than we had time to talk, so we both agreed not to wait so long to see each other again. Tina and Mike seemed so content in their life together, and the love they have for each other was delightful to see again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?